Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Radio Silence...

Wow, I am sorry for the unexpected radio silence over the last 10 days.  Re-entry after vacation is always tough, but our post-cruise return was rockier than usual.  The last two weeks have seen a job change, a broken bone, and countless e-mails/phone calls/calendar maneuvering for back-to-school events.  I've wanted to post numerous times, but other obligations have taken priority.  The mother side of my mother runner identity is demanding attention, so sadly, the blogging must wait.  But I promise to post my cruise-running recap very soon.

In the meantime, how about a couple teaser pictures of the spectacular Alaskan scenery:

My photography skills don't do justice to the beauty of the Tracy Arm Fjord.

Lush green mountainside peeking through the clouds in Skagway, Alaska.

More soon, I promise...